Wisconsin Trout Stream Maps & Stream Classifications
Wisconsin is blessed with approximately 10,630 miles of trout streams, which broken down into 3 different classifications (I, II, & III)..
Wisconsin Inland Trout Fishing Regulations
Links to Aquatic Entomology web sites
- Troutnut.com - Jason Neuswanger is
a true trout nut! He has created a spectacular entomology website covering most of the aquatic insect hatches that are important to fly fishermen. His digital photos of various aquatic insects are awesome!.
- Bugguide.net - Order Ephemeroptera - Mayflies - great photos of numerous mayflies. The web site is hosted by Iowa State University Entomology.
- Flyfishing Entomology - the web site by Roger Rohrbeck was developed to share an interest in aquatic entomology with other flyfishers.
- Mayfly Larvae of Wisconsin - a great resource document for the mayfly species found in Wisconsin's lakes and streams.
- Ephemeroptera (Mayfly) Research and Studies - a wealth of scientific information about Ephemeroptera (mayflies) by one of the leading authorities, Luke M. Jacobus, Ph.D.
- Mayfly Central - Mayfly Central is a place, a program, and an information resource. It is located in the Department of Entomology at Purdue University, where it is associated with the Laboratory of Aquatic Entomology.